Thursday, July 3, 2014

I want YOU to meet my new friend!

I am very excited because today is my very first video blog post!!!!!! I always knew it was a lot of work to edit a video but, I never imagined it would be so much FUN! I had an awesome time interviewing my new friend, Calista, and putting this video together.

Calista and I at the Polka show!


Calista came to one of our polka shows because her dad, Joe, was playing the drums. I saw her having such a great time in the audience and I just had to meet her and learn more about her. That was when I decided to interview her and share all of her awesomeness with you as well. I could sit here and tell you all about her but, the video will do an even better job. Check out the video interview and feel free to comment on it after.


If the video doesn't work for you please try this link to it: Calista





2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! I enjoyed meeting Calista. I also have a garden. It is mostly flowers but I do have some herbs, and also some DUCKS! They are still very young now, but eventually they will lay eggs for me to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a garden... Wahoo. Fun post.

    ReplyDelete