Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Breakfast! The most important meal of the day!


Breakfast is definitely the most important meal of the day and my personal FAVORITE meal! Let's talk about why it is such an important meal!

A Good Breakfast makes you:
1- Energized
2- Smarter
3- Grow huge strong muscles
4- Not "Ruin your dinner"
5- Grow big and strong
6- Skip your nap time
7- Play and have fun longer
8- Happy
9- Wake up faster

Without a Good Breakfast you are:
1- Whiney
2- Angry
3- Sad
4- Tired
5- Hungry
6- Weak
7- Lazy

Today I played a 4.5hr polka show with the band and we knew we would need energy so we all got up and journeyed to an excellent breakfast buffet! They had everything you could possibly imagine to eat!! We all made sure to eat really well and I am glad we did because we just finished our polka show and I still have plenty of energy to go have fun the rest of the band!

Make sure you eat a good breakfast everyday!

3 comments:

  1. Hit the nail on the head! Breakfeast is very important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily!!! That looks like my breakfast! I eat oatmeal everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, I also find that eating breakfast is very important! My favorite part about it is that it does not "spoil my dinner," as I also love eating dinner. And lunch. And mid-morning snack. And mid-afternoon snack. And before bedtime snack.
    -Rachel S

    ReplyDelete